- Built in brushless air pump – no need for external air sources or vacuum pumps.
- Integrated head shut off valves for head maintenance and instant isolation in power loss situations.
- Integrated hydraulic meniscus measurement system automatically compensates the meniscus pressure within the head as fluid levels inside the integrated fluid reservoir change during usage.
- High flow multi-head diaphragm pump system for pulse free media isolated pumping.
- Head flow rates possible from 1-400ml/min (950ml/min option available).
- Supports optional remote sensor manifold for use in scanning systems.
- Options available to ensure fluid compatibility for all jetable fluid types including high viscosity fluids.
- Head bypass mode allows fluid to be recirculated while print head is locked off, allowing for print head maintenance without the risk of temperature loss or particle dropout.
- Integrated failsafe chamber with automatic shutdown and alarm to protect hardware from damage.
- Integrated closed loop internal heater control, up to 65°c ±1°C on standard systems (other options available). Support for optional secondary external inline heater.
- Requires single low voltage 24vdc 6 amp input.
- Galvanically isolated communications interface and fully opto isolated PLC compatible I/O interfacing.
- Setup is possible from any RS422 enabled device capable of generating ascii strings such as PC, PLC, HMI or other embedded system via the integrated galvanic isolated RS422 communications adapter.
- All parameters are stored on the device allowing for hostless operation,
- Devices may be operated singularly or in a network mode up to 16 devices from standard interface.
- Simple open source ASCII interface (for PLC and motion controller interfacing) and .Net client/server DLLs (with example code) available to allow OEMs simple and seamless integration into their end user applications.
Additional standard options
Degas vacuum source, head flush modules, external heater and manifold units.
Developer interface cable kits (including comms adapter and external medical grade power supply).
Units can be customised to suit fluid type and application, including (but not limited to) the use of alternate body materials (eg FDA approved food grade acetal, aluminium, 316 stainless and PEEK); choice of gasket material (eg FKM, EPDM, Nitrile and FFKM); and customisations to user software.