- Built in brushless air pump – no need for external air sources or vacuum pumps.
- Up to 5 integrated individually controlled head shut off valves for head maintenance and instant isolation in power loss situations.
- Integrated head lock off valves give customers the ability to hard purge heads up to 1000mbar as standard; making head maintenance even on the largest of heads and print bars simple and controllable.
- The integrated hydraulic meniscus measurement system automatically compensates the meniscus pressure within the head as fluid levels inside the integrated fluid reservoir change during usage.
- Options available to ensure fluid compatibility for all jetable fluid types including high viscosity fluids.
- Integrated failsafe chamber with automatic shutdown and alarm to protect hardware from damage.
- Integrated closed loop internal heater control, up to 65°c ±1°C on standard systems (other options available).
- Requires single low voltage 24vdc 6-8 amp input (dependent on number of heads).
- Galvanically isolated communications interface and fully opto isolated PLC compatible I/O interfacing.
- The units are networkable up to 32 devices (4 wire RS485); with on board control and all parameters stored on the unit, allowing the units to operate in a host less environment.
- Setup is possible from any RS422 enabled device capable of generating ascii strings such as PC, PLC, HMI or other embedded system via the integrated galvanic isolated RS422 communications adapter.
- Simple open source ASCII interface (for PLC and motion controller interfacing) and .Net client/server DLLs (with example code) available to allow OEMs simple and seamless integration into their end user applications.
Units can be customised to suit fluid type and application, including (but not limited to) the use of alternate body materials (eg FDA approved food grade acetal, aluminium, 316 stainless and PEEK); choice of gasket material (eg FKM, EPDM, Nitrile and FFKM); and customisations to user software.
Options available for: gravity feed print heads; high and low flow rate recirculation print heads; internal tank recirculation (ideal for heavily pigmented inks); remote and localised fill pumps.
Additional Standard Options
Degas vacuum source, head flush modules, external heater and manifold units. Developer interface cable kits (including comms adapter and external medical grade power supply).